Unique occasions require exceptional locations, and planning a wedding can only be done with trusted help to ensure the ideal and memorable ‘ever after’. With more than a century of experience, and having hosted some of the most celebrated personalities, Beau-Rivage Geneva offers not just the best and most talented experts, who are on hand from start to finish, but also the ideal location, bespoke setup and dreamy views. Not to mention a honeymoon experience fit for royals.
This family-owned mansion is located on the shores of Lake Geneva, facing the Jet d’Eau and snow-capped peaks of Mont Blanc only to be interrupted by the picturesque city of Geneva. Beau-Rivage Geneva’s interior boasts timeless elegance, with antiques that have been collected over decades, making every corner a regal backdrop for cherished wedding photos.
Beau-Rivage’s wedding packages and halls cater to large and small events, from Western-style ceremonies, to Asian-themed halls and Arabesque setups for dedicated all-male and all-female private ballrooms with connecting doors. The six splendid event spaces at Beau-Rivage are unique venues fit for one of your most important life events. Spanning up to 350 square meters and accommodating up to 600 guests, the venues boast natural daylight and views of either the lake, the Jet d’Eau, the Mont Blanc or the Brunswick Gardens.
Those looking for a daytime wedding will enjoy the Lakeside Wedding Package where the hotel will dedicate their wonderful Terrasse to the occasion turning it into a completely private function, with a panoramic view of the lake and water fountain. Terrasse can be open air or closed to fit any weather conditions. A personal assistant will be with the bride every step of the way realising her dream wedding, be it an intimate setup or a lavish, imperial style wedding ceremony, the wedding packages range between CHF 175 to CHF 241 per person and are inclusive of the nuptial room.
Each menu is curated and orchestrated by Chef Dominique Gauthier, executive chef at Beau-Rivage Geneva’s Michelin-starred Le Chat-Botté. The skilful and award-winning chef and his team will be the army behind the exceptional catering service, whisking away delicious feasts any bride and groom could hope for.
With 95 rooms and suites at Beau-Rivage Geneva, your entire party of guests can stay in luxury accommodation whilst newlyweds can spend the first night as man and wife in the notable Sissi Suite or alternatively in one of the lavish Rooftop Suites with their own panoramic ceilings and unrivalled views. All rooms offer quite the spectacle, with tranquil views and baroque furnishings in the most delicate of colour schemes reinforcing the power of the Genevan Lakes’ spell to quicken the heart.
No wedding is complete without all the beautiful blooms of the wedding day, especially the bridal bouquet. Here are some tips from Beau-Rivage Geneva’s dedicated florist for a dreamy and picture-perfect flower bouquet:
– It is important to focus on colours that the bride prefers, her favourite flowers, the shape and colour of her dress and her physique. Indeed, the bouquet must be proportional to its size. For example, a round bouquet is best associated with a smaller person, while a drooping bouquet is better associated with a taller person. Just like a mermaid dress or a meringue dress, these are important elements to integrate when designing the bouquet.
– Always check if the bride has a specific theme or if she wants to follow current floral trends. The bouquet must also meet her character because it completes her outfit and reflects her personality.
– The combination of flowers and colours is essential for a successful bouquet. Indeed, the bride’s bouquet is a masterpiece and a real floral jewel.
– Establishing coherence and linking it with the groom. For example, the bridegroom’s buttonhole will have similarities with the bride’s bouquet, as will the flowers placed on the guests’ tables or those distributed throughout the church.
– Lastly, for the flowers to keep their freshness and for the bouquet to last throughout this exceptional day, create the bouquet maximum one day before or on the same day of the wedding.
With unique décor, elegant surroundings, exquisite cuisine and unsurpassed attention to detail, Beau-Rivage will create a memorable event from planning to execution, simply because they understand what it means to be part of the first chapter of your ‘ever-after’ story.
For enquiries and reservations, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +41 22 716 66 66.